⏳ Meaning: A similar design as the ⌛ Hourglass Done emoji, the only difference being, the top half of the glass is full and the sand is pouring into the lower half with the intent of filling it.
The ⌛ Hourglass Not Done emoji signifies ongoing time. It suggests that there’s still time left and the continuous flow of time that waits and stops for nothing or no one. It could also represent the phrase you’ve still got time.
How and When to Use the ⌛ Hourglass Not Done Emoji
- Using ⌛ in any framework automatically signifies that there’s still time. So, if someone’s panicking about not finishing something in time, you could use this emoji to calm their nerves – “You’ve still got time, bud. Calm down and focus ⌛”.
- The hourglass, besides being a measurement of time, it’s also a stencil or shape given to something or someone’s physique. If you’re implying the hourglass body shape in any context, you can use ⌛. Like, “Who the hell made the hourglass the standard body shape?! ⌛”.
- ⌛ can be used in general contexts relating to ‘time’. For instance, “Hustle now. Time and opportunities ain’t gonna wait for nobody ⌛”.
- While texting someone about how “time flies”, you can use ⌛ – “Damn! It’s November already?! Felt like January just a few blinks back ⌛”.
- You could also use ⌛ to represent a countdown.
- ⌛ Filling Hourglass
- ⌛ Hourglass
- ⌛ Flowing Sand in an Hourglass
- ⌛ Passing Time
- ⌛ Time Flies
- ⌛ Moving Time