⌛ Meaning: A wooden-framed hourglass made of glass, containing sand. The top part of the hourglass is empty while the lower is full, indicating that the hourglass is complete.
The ⌛ Hourglass Done emoji implies that the time needed for the hourglass to fill the opposite end is done, essentially signifying that the time is up. It could also mean that it’s too late or even that it’s high time.
How and When to Use the ⌛ Hourglass Done Emoji
- If you’re advising someone about using the time he/she has, you can use ⌛ in that conversation. For example, “Babe. The problem is that you think you have time. But the actual issue is that it’ll be over before you even know it ⌛. So, don’t waste your goddamn time!”.
- Is someone’s time up? Are you texting someone about it or posting a social media story or post caption resonating with the same? If yes, you can use ⌛ to indicate that lost time! For instance, “Hahaha! Good run, buddy. But your time is UPPPP ⌛”.
- You could also use ⌛ to suggest that someone is late. Like, “And what’s your excuse this time? ⌛”.
- ⌛ can also be used to symbolize lost opportunities – “Nothing is more expensive than a lost opportunity ⌛”.
- You can use ⌛ to emoji-fy phrases such as ‘high time’ and ‘about time’. For instance, “And you’re surprised? It’s ABOUT TIME he learns to pick up after himself! ⌛”.
- ⌛ Time Up!
- ⌛ Completed Hourglass
- ⌛ Hourglass
- ⌛ Your Time is Here
- ⌛ Time Out
- ⌛ Late
- ⌛ Too Late
- ⌛ High Time