🤝 Meaning: Two hands (from two different people, of course) coming together in a mutual handshake. This emoji signifies a sense of a reciprocal agreement on a decision.
The 🤝 Handshake emoji also suggests friendliness, cordiality, mutual understanding, and respect for each other. It is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤝 Handshake Emoji
- If you and your buddy finally agreed on the same thing, you can both send the 🤝 emoji (it would be hilarious, but it still signifies something meaningful).
- 🤝 could also be used in sarcastic contexts, like using this emoji along with a post that’s ironic or absolutely garbage.
- You can also bring in the 🤝 emoji while settling a plan or decision.
- 🤝 can be used to replace phrases like “Cool”, “Done”, “Okay”, “Will do”, etc.
- If you’re meeting someone for the first time online, you can use 🤝 to recreate the non-virtual way of meeting someone new.
- 🤝 could also be used to say ‘nice meeting you’.
- 🤝 Agreement
- 🤝 Agree
- 🤝 Cordiality
- 🤝 Mutual Understanding
- 🤝 Respect
- 🤝 Shaking Hands
- 🤝 Hello
- 🤝 Okay
- 🤝 Done
- 🤝 Nice Meeting You
- 🤝 Goodbye
- 🤝 Deal