🤝 Meaning: Two hands (from two different people, of course) coming together in a mutual handshake. This emoji signifies a sense of a reciprocal agreement on a decision.
The 🤝 Handshake emoji also suggests friendliness, cordiality, mutual understanding, and respect for each other. It is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🤝 Handshake Emoji
- If you and your buddy finally agreed on the same thing, you can both send the 🤝 emoji (it would be hilarious, but it still signifies something meaningful).
- 🤝 could also be used in sarcastic contexts, like using this emoji along with a post that’s ironic or absolutely garbage.
- You can also bring in the 🤝 emoji while settling a plan or decision.
- 🤝 can be used to replace phrases like “Cool”, “Done”, “Okay”, “Will do”, etc.
- If you’re meeting someone for the first time online, you can use 🤝 to recreate the non-virtual way of meeting someone new.
- 🤝 could also be used to say ‘nice meeting you’.
- 🤝 Agreement
- 🤝 Agree
- 🤝 Cordiality
- 🤝 Mutual Understanding
- 🤝 Respect
- 🤝 Shaking Hands
- 🤝 Hello
- 🤝 Okay
- 🤝 Done
- 🤝 Nice Meeting You
- 🤝 Goodbye
- 🤝 Deal