⛴️ Meaning: A left-facing water vessel with a wide hull, a protective grill in front, and two sections of the passenger cabin, with the top section equipped with a radar, compass bridge, and a radio antenna.
The ⛴️ Ferry Emoji represents a form of a passenger ship but slightly smaller. Used to transport people, and some amount of cargo across waterways, this emoji can also suggest a water taxi or water bus too.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ⛴️ Ferry Emoji
- If you’re posting or reposting about the best waterways in a particular tourist destination or the best way to get there (via water), you can use ⛴️.
- The same applies even while texting someone about it or advising someone about the ferry facilities in a vacation spot. Like “Take the ferry in Venice, it works best ⛴️”.
- If you’re sharing a post about the best ferries in the world, or a fascinating ferry video, or even a link to an article about ferries, you can use ⛴️ in all those contexts.
- While posting pictures or even videos from your holiday where you took ferries (for the first time or not), use ⛴️ in the caption.
- If you’re sharing news posts about waterways in general, or ferries specifically, you can bring the ⛴️ emoji into the caption.
- ⛴️ Ferry Boat
- ⛴️ Packet Boat
- ⛴️ Passenger Boat
- ⛴️ Water Taxi
- ⛴️ Water Bus
- ⛴️ Train Ferry
- ⛴️ Merchant Vessel
- ⛴️ Passenger Ferry
- ⛴️ Passenger-Cargo Ferry