📩 Meaning: A white letter envelope with a red downward pointing arrow above the letter. Sometimes, this arrow could also overlap onto the envelope.
The 📩 Envelope With Arrow emoji represents incoming posts, mails, and emails along with a reference to ‘downloads’ on a computer or laptop system. Nonetheless, this emoji suggests being on the receiving end.
How and When to Use the 📩 Envelope With Arrow Emoji
- If you’re asking someone to DM (direct message) you 📩 is your buddy. Similarly, this emoji can be multi-purposeful that way. It could be used while referring to physical posts and emails as well.
- From the perspective of a direct message, 📩 signifies the act of directly receiving something as well. So, if you’re using this POV in a post caption or text message, bring in this emoji – “I’ve always been a giver, receiving is something that’s innately awkward and IDK why 📩”.
- Use 📩 while referring to downloads and downloading. For example, “Hey, I’ve attached a couple of files, ensure to download them ALL 📩”.
- 📩 can also be useful while advising an absent-minded person. For instance, “Remember to put the money along with the letter INTO the envelope 📩 INSIDE IT. Not a separate envelope, the SAME one”.
- 📩 Downloads
- 📩 Receiving Mails
- 📩 Incoming Mail
- 📩 Incoming Post
- 📩 Inbox
- 📩 Down Arrow Envelope
- 📩 Insert in Envelope
- 📩 Envelope With Downward Arrow