✳️ Meaning: A white circular design made of eight spokes printed onto a green square box. The ✳️ Eight-Spoked Asterisk is essentially a blown-up, emoji-version of the ‘*’ (asterisk). It signifies correction, special note/notice, or bullet points.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ✳️ Eight-Spoked Asterisk Emoji
- If you’re putting up personal post with a caption that surrounds a ‘correction’ or a sense of correcting someone (literally or metaphorically), you could use ✳️. Like, “For the last time, it’s NOT zee-bra. It’s ze-bra ✳️” or “Does your name get horribly mispronounced too? ✳️”.
- Asterisks are vital for contexts that have subsections of content in them. If you’re sarcastically pointing out such a section or genuinely typing a caption/text message resonating with the same, bring in ✳️.
- Some instances for the previous use-case – “80% percent off, but only on damaged, unloved and emotionally unavailable tapestries ✳️” or “Happy birthday! But, wait. You’re just another day older and closer to death ✳️”.
- You may use ✳️ as bullet points while jotting down points in a text message or conveying some important bite-size content in a post caption.
- ✳️ Green Asterisk
- ✳️ Asterisk Bullet Point
- ✳️ Bullet
- ✳️ Censor
- ✳️ Pointer
- ✳️ Asterisk With Eight Spokes
- ✳️ Correction
- ✳️ Terms and Conditions