📧 Meaning: A white letter envelope similar to the ✉️ Envelope emoji with an additional ‘E’ in blue on top of the entire letter. On most platforms, the ‘E’ is replaced with an ‘@’ symbol either in red or blue.
The 📧 E-Mail emoji represent electronic mail as the name suggests. Apart from signifying the ease and effect of the internet over sending letters, this emoji also indicates a sense of professionalism and record.
How and When to Use the 📧 E-Mail Emoji
- Once you drop 📧 into a particular framework, it automatically interprets as an e-mail or an indication of an e-mail address or ID, which negates the need for verbatim.
- So, while adding an ‘E-mail’ section in any context, ensure to use 📧. For example, “Send us all your emails on this account 📧” or “Here’s my ID 📧. Don’t you dare forget to write to me!”.
- In the colloquial internet language, the ‘@’ in 📧 signifies a sense of direct reference to someone or something. So, if you’re directly addressing someone, then too, you can use 📧. Like, “Sis, I’m talking about you 📧” or “Write it in direct address to the manager 📧”.
- Use 📧 while suggesting online reception; an e-mail, a response e-mail, or even an e-mail verification/confirmation, anything to do with receiving an electronic mail – “FINALLY received my confirmation!!! 📧”.
- 📧 Electronic Mail
- 📧 E-Mail Address
- 📧 Email ID
- 📧 Email Symbol
- 📧 Envelope With ‘E’ Symbol
- 📧 Envelope With ‘@’ Symbol