✅ Meaning: A green square, rounded on the corners and imprinted with a heavy white checkmark. The ✅ Check Mark Button emoji refers to a pressable checkmark, as the name suggests. Hence, indicating a machine or any other device that seeks approval.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ✅ Check Mark Button Emoji
- ✅ could be of use in contexts of ‘casting a vote’, irrespective of the significance of the political background. For example, “Think wise and then lend your vote ✅” or “Please vote for me at the Student Voting Junction ✅”.
- Green is generally the colour of ‘right’ or something that’s correct’. So, if you’re riddling someone or just weaving out a caption revolving the ‘right’ nature of the subject, you could use ✅ – “You’re absolutely right! ✅” or “The thing is, I always speak after I think. So, in a way, I’m subjectively correct ✅”.
- Voting for someone or something democratically suggests support. If you’re speaking of supporting something/someone or approving of the same, you can use ✅.
- Besides support and approval, ✅ also verifies one’s presence, hence, attendance. While referring to the ‘attendance’ of a person or a group of people, use this emoji. Like, “What’s the point of paying for college and spending the time bunking it? ✅” or “Attend the damn class ✅”.
- Generally, ✅ could be brought into contexts of completion. For instance, “Completed my 3-month workout challenge! ✅” or “Twelve hours of unrestricted research: DONE ✅”.
- ✅ White Check Mark Button
- ✅ White Check Mark on Green Square
- ✅ Tick Mark
- ✅ Approval Button
- ✅ Voting Button
- ✅ Attendance
- ✅ Green Check Mark
- ✅ Green Tick
- ✅ Check Mark Symbol
- ✅ White Heavy Check Mark