💔 Meaning: A red heart that’s shattered in between; forming two sharp-edged pieces of the same heart. This emoji may vary in color and overall finish across different platforms.
The 💔 Broken Heart emoji signifies hurt, pain, being broken or shattered by someone or something. It suggests a feeling of sadness, emptiness, disappointment, and even regret.
How and When to Use the 💔 Broken Heart Emoji
- If you felt your heart break into pieces because of something someone did or said, send this emoji to them.
- You can also send this emoji while talking about that heartbreak to a close someone.
- This emoji can also be used in a casual context of showing utter disappointment, like your bestie telling you about showing up at a party without a shower.
- Send this emoji as a reaction to something heartbreaking that you saw on social media.
- You can also send this emoji in the context of a breakup.
- However, do not overuse this emoji. It can take away the actual pain and hurt you’re feeling and depict a troll-worthy version of that sadness.
- 💔 Heartbreak
- 💔 Pain
- 💔 Sadness
- 💔 Regret
- 💔 Disappointment
- 💔 Loneliness
- 💔 Misery
- 💔 Brokenhearted
- 💔 Heart Broken
- 💔 Breaking Heart
- 💔 Break Up
- 💔 Divorce