🐫 Meaning: The full, brown body of a Bactrian camel (the kind that has two humps on its back instead of one). The camel is seen in its side-view, facing left, and visible is its long neck, relatively small head, all four long legs, and its long tail.
This emoji can be used interchangeably with the 🐪 Camel emoji in most places, however, the dual humps can represent doubleness. The different platforms vary in their depictions of this emoji and some even show the Bactrian camel facing straight ahead.
How and When to Use the 🐫 Two-Hump Camel Emoji
- Doubleness can be represented through 🐫 because of the presence of dual humps.
- Extreme hot weather can be mentioned, even if exaggerated, through 🐫.
- Endurance through hardship can also be represented through the 🐫 emoji.
- You can also use 🐫 to depict a sense of hoarding. (Two full humps of water on him!”
- The lankiness of a person can be pointed out using 🐫.
- Conversations literally involving camels can have the 🐫 emoji in them, and if the conversation actually involves a Bactrian camel, you hit the jackpot! An emoji cannot get any more accurate than that.
- 🐫 Bactrian Camel
- 🐫 Bactrian
- 🐫 Double Hump Camel
- 🐫 Asian Camel
- 🐫 Two-Bump Camel
- 🐫 Ship Of The Desert
- 🐫 Camel
- 🐫 Hoof