🌡️ Meaning: A left-tilting thermometer with a glass case, designed with a thin stick-like structure and a bulb at the bottom. With a couple of spoke markings on the whole device, only the lower half has some red liquid in it.
The 🌡️ Thermometer emoji signifies temperature, weather, heating up, cooling down, physical fever (literally or metaphorically), and a general sense of turning up/down the heat in a positive or negative connotation.
How and When to Use the 🌡️ Thermometer Emoji
- If you’re sharing a social media post/story/direct message (DM) about how sick you are/were, you can use 🌡️. For example, “It sucks to be sick on a Friday 🌡️”.
- If you’re posting or reposting about a heated situation, a hot picture, a viral post that’s badass af, anything that can pull up the temperature in a subjective sense, you can use 🌡️ in the caption. For instance, “Whoops! That was an unexpected punch in the situation 🌡️”.
- Just like a rise in the temperature, 🌡️ can also signify a drop. A drop in the temperature can suggest obvious reasons such as cold weather or maybe a ghost, and other indirect implications such as a drop in the vibe of a place, a vibe kill, cold energy, etc.
- An example of the previous point can be – “Man. It’s like the entire house was a party until his brother entered, ugh such cold vibes 🌡️” (use cold-related emojis to make your point clearer).
- 🌡️ Temperature
- 🌡️ Temperature Check
- 🌡️ Heating
- 🌡️ Melting Point
- 🌡️ Boiling Point
- 🌡️ Hot Weather
- 🌡️ Thermostat
- 🌡️ Temperature Instrument