👕 Meaning: A casual blue tee with a dark blue collar, buttoned up with three buttons of the same color right below the collar and fitted with short sleeves that end with an outline the same color and texture as the collar.
The 👕 T-Shirt emoji, as opposed to 👔 Necktie, represents casual wear or a laidback dress code. It signifies comfort, leisure, a weekend vibe, and an airy dressing sense. This emoji may also be the perfect emoji that screams TGIF (given that you wear casuals on Friday to work).
How and When to Use the 👕 T-Shirt Emoji
- Did you or someone just quote something that HAS to be on a t-shirt? If that’s the case, use 👕 to denote the same. For instance, “Not everything you chase is chasing you, mate. Sometimes you’re just chasing a fart” WOW that NEEDS to be on a t-shirt 👕”.
- On similar accounts, 👕 can also be used to represent a ‘quote’ that would innately indicate a T-shirt saying. Like, “Oh that? No idea, probably read it somewhere 👕”.
- If you’re texting someone that you’ll be arriving in casuals, use 👕. For example, “I’m not really comfortable with dressing up, dude. You’ll see me in at my best comfort irrespective of the venue, kay? 👕”.
- Use 👕 to denote a casual dress code in any context.
- You could also use 👕 while conveying an easy-going vibe. For instance, “Sometimes, it’s relieving to just got with the flow 👕”.
- 👕 Tee
- 👕 Tee Shirt
- 👕 Casual Tee
- 👕 Casuals
- 👕 Polo Shirt
- 👕 Plain White T’s (actually, striped in this case)