🌤️ Meaning: A tiny fluffy and white cloud set to the right and the sun, with a large yellow disk at the center, surrounded by triangular yellow cone-like structures shining bright behind the small cloud.
The 🌤️ Sun Behind Small Cloud emoji represents the kind of weather that is cloudy, but mostly sunny. The size and position of the sun may also signify that the sun, literally outshines gloominess; which can be applied in a metaphorical sense as well.
Copy and paste this emoji →
How and When to Use the 🌤️ Sun Behind Small Cloud Emoji
- Apart from using 🌤️ to refer to the mostly sunny weather, you can also use it to suggest the metaphorical significance of the light shining brighter than the darkness. For example, “It’s okay, man. It takes a while for these clouds to pass, but allow your light to shine brighter 🌤️”.
- If there’s a super heartwarming post, a text message, or even a video, the link of which you’re forwarding to someone, you can use 🌤️ in all those contexts – “Just look at how this guy shone much brighter than the misogyny thrown his way 🌤️”.
- A mostly sunny day gives a sense of hope. So, if you’re giving a heads up to that plan after literally praying for hours for better weather, you can use 🌤️ – “We’re on the wayyyy 🌤️”.
- Similarly, 🌤️ can also be used in metaphorical contexts of hope; finding hope, hoping, and maybe even being the hope. For instance, “Be the hope you wish you had when you were younger 🌤️”.
- 🌤️ Mostly Sunny
- 🌤️ Sunny Weather With Some Clouds
- 🌤️ White Sun With Small Cloud
- 🌤️ Bright Weather
- 🌤️ Outshining Gloominess
- 🌤️ Large Sun Behind a Small Cloud