⛅ Meaning: A big fluffy white cloud placed a little to the right, while the sun, designed with a circular yellow structure at the center and circumferenced with tiny triangular spokes of the same color, is seen peaking out of the left side.
The ⛅ Sun Behind Cloud emoji is a famous weather icon, suggesting partial cloudiness in the sky. It can also signify a ‘silver lining’, as the sun literally highlights a part of the cloud, and metaphorically shows us the bright side. This emoji may also suggest sunshine.
Copy and paste this emoji →
How and When to Use the ⛅ Sun Behind Cloud Emoji
- Starting off with the silver lining – If you’re sharing a heartwarming post about a silver lining in someone’s life, a quote of the same, or even an uplifting text message, anything, you can use ⛅. Like, “Let’s look at the silver line for now, kay? ⛅”.
- Like the silver lining, ⛅ may suggest ‘the bright side’ too. For example, “I won’t lie, but looking at the bright side has always helped me brave through anything ⛅”.
- Since ⛅ looks like the sun peeping out of the cloud, like it’s just around the corner, you too can use this emoji to signify goodness or the light being just around the corner. For instance, “I beg you. Do NOT give up. What you’re seeking is seeking you, just look around the corner ⛅”.
- You can also use ⛅ to denote “a lil bit of sunshine” – “It’s alright if all you see is a dark sky. Just allow yourself to at least believe that there may be sunshine on its way ⛅”.
- ⛅ Partly Cloudy Sky
- ⛅ Partial Cloudiness
- ⛅ Sun Peeking Out of a Cloud
- ⛅ Cloud Passing Through the Sunlight
- ⛅ Sunshine Through the Cloud
- ⛅ Half a Sun and a Cloud
- ⛅ Weather Forecast