☁️ Meaning: A fluffy white cloud with a few curved structures at the circumference and within the cloud as well. Sometimes, this emoji is shown with a tint of blue.
Apart from representing a vital part of the sky, the ☁️ Cloud emoji can also refer to the weather and an icon used in forecasting too (it’s gonna be a cloudy day!). This emoji also signifies the characteristics of a cloud such as fluffiness and softness, and cloud watching too!
How and When to Use the ☁️ Cloud Emoji
- If you’re texting someone that the weather is pretty cloudy in your locality, use ☁️. Like, “Aye, man. Doesn’t look like I’m stepping out today. Pretty gloomy here ☁️”.
- A cloud suggests a barrier in the sky, as in, we earthlings cannot see the blue sky when there are clouds. Hence, this emoji may also signify a barrier in other ways; a clouded mind, cloudy memory, etc. You may use ☁️ in those contexts as well.
- If you’re having some ‘me time’ just by watching clouds and you’re texting someone about it or posting a social media story/post about it, use ☁️ in those frameworks too.
- Use ☁️ to denote the famous phrase of a passing cloud as well. For instance, “I made you my sky, but you were just a cloud ☁️”.
- You can also use ☁️ to refer to something or someone who looks/is super fluffy and soft too. For example, “Omgg! Look at youuuu. You look like a cute little cloud ☁️”.
- ☁️ Cloudy
- ☁️ Gloomy Weather
- ☁️ White Cloud
- ☁️ Passing Cloud
- ☁️ Clouds
- ☁️ Barrier
- ☁️ Fluffy Cloud
- ☁️ Clouds in the Sky