🗣 Meaning: A silhouette of a person’s head and neck turned to the side (mostly to the left), with an open mouth and a couple of short, straight lines drawn from the mouth; indicating speech.
The 🗣 Speaking Head emoji refers to a human talking; it can suggest both meaningful articulation or just an empty banter as well. This emoji signifies a sense of making a statement, vocalizing one’s thoughts, speaking out/ standing up for a cause or even talking trash.
How and When to Use the 🗣 Speaking Head Emoji
- If you’re posting about something you strongly stand for or stand against, you can use 🗣 in that caption.
- Apart from “speech” per se, 🗣 also signifies shouting. So, if you want to seem like you are shouting for/against something or someone, you can use this emoji. For instance, if you’re telling your bestie something for the fifth time, you can use this emoji as a way of yelling “HOW MANY SHOTS ARE YOU DOWN 🗣. READ WHAT I’M SAYING 🗣. UGH”.
- If you’re posting a picture or video of yourself that has a savage or a *mic drop* kind of a caption, you can use 🗣 in it. Like “Say it to my face or keep your peace forevahhh 🗣”.
- You can also use 🗣 while reposting or retweeting something badass and strangely empowering, as a way of saying “PREACH, ma sis 🗣“.
- 🗣 can also be used to indicate balderdash, as said earlier. For example, if you’re sharing a post about something you strongly resist or you find absolutely ridiculous, either on your social media handle or as a direct message (DM), you can use this emoji in such contexts. Like “Mansplain YOURSELF 🗣“.
- If you love debating and roasting everyone and everything around you (metaphorically, speaking), you can use 🗣 in your social media profile name.
- 🗣 can also be used along with the 🚫 No Entry emoji to indicate “NO TALKING”.
- 🗣 Speech
- 🗣 Articulation
- 🗣 Verbalisation
- 🗣 Shouting
- 🗣 Yelling
- 🗣 Banter
- 🗣 Noise
- 🗣 Mansplaining
- 🗣 Talking
- 🗣 Speaking
- 🗣 Voicing
- 🗣 Conversing
- 🗣 Monologue