🦪 Meaning: A leaf-shaped greyish design representing the outer shell of the oyster, with a darker or even black outline. On some platforms, the shell is opened to reveal the white pearl it holds within.
The 🦪 Oyster emoji is honestly one of the most philosophical emojis there is. From being mere seafood to hosting a precious pearl and to teaching humans about never judging a book by its cover, the oyster has come a long way.
How and When to Use the 🦪 Oyster Emoji
- If you’re texting someone who’s precious on the inside but mundane and meh on the outside, you can use 🦪 to refer to that special person (the most flattering definition, tbh).
- Similarly, 🦪 can also be used to describe something; like a book, a tourist destination, or even a movie that is far more interesting that its cover image.
- 🦪 can also be used to refer to other shelled marine creatures such as scallops.
- An oyster can also be referred to an introvert aka a trustable friend, a secret-keeper, and pretty much the ones who have the most interesting things to talk about (sorry, extroverts). So, use 🦪 to refer to that precious person in your life.
- Also, oysters are such creatures that are absolutely motionless on the outside, but brewing genius at the same time. You can use 🦪 to refer to something or someone who fits perfectly into such a framework too.
- 🦪 Oyster Shell
- 🦪 Scallop
- 🦪 Window Oyster
- 🦪 Saddle Oyster
- 🦪 Pearl Harbor (hahhaha)
- 🦪 Blue Point
- 🦪 Pearl Oyster
- 🦪 Windowpane Oyster