📬 Meaning: A blue mailbox with its door open, revealing a letter envelope within while staying put on a brown cylindrical post.
The 📬 Open Mailbox With Raised Flag emoji directly indicates incoming mail that may in turn suggest the recent arrival of the same. It could also signify that outgoing mail is ready for pickup.
How and When to Use the 📬 Open Mailbox With Raised Flag Emoji
- If you’re sharing a social media post or story about how someone always stays in touch with you and cares about your wellbeing, you can use 📬. Like, “She never fails to ask my wellbeing! (and vice versa ofc) Happens at least twice a month 📬”.
- You could also use 📬 to indicate delivery. For example, “The post must reach you in less than four days 📬”.
- An occupied mailbox is always a happy sight, as opposed to an empty one. So, if you’re talking about the little joys of life in any framework, you may use 📬. For instance, “Finding a full mailbox after ages of empty space is something I call happiness 📬”.
- If you’re the kind to hype about mail, letters, or any form of post, you could use 📬 when you say “THE MAIL’S FINALLY HERE!!! 📬”.
- 📬 Incoming Mail
- 📬 Recently Arrived Mail
- 📬 Mailbox With Letter Envelope
- 📬 Outgoing Mail
- 📬 Full Mailbox
- 📬 Open Mailbox With an Envelope