❤️🩹 Meaning: A red heart with two bandages wrapped around the topmost half of the heart. This emoji refers to a broken heart that’s on the path of healing and goodness.
The ❤️🩹 Mending Heart emoji signifies healing, care, nurturing, post heartbreak recovery, getting well, and an overall sense of improvement. It can also suggest a recently healed heart that’s too fragile to hurt again.
How and When to Use the ❤️🩹 Mending Heart Emoji
- If you recently got out of a relationship; toxic or not, you can use ❤️🩹 either while texting a close one or while sharing a social media story or post about your journey towards healing.
- You can also use ❤️🩹 while telling someone that things will get better with a relationship they’re struggling with, “Its alright. Distance from all that harms your heart ❤️🩹”.
- If you’re generally posting about heartbreak (not necessarily romantic relationships) on your social media handle, you can use ❤️🩹 in such contexts.
- If someone fixed back all your pieces, you can use ❤️🩹 while texting them or someone close about. For instance, “Everything happens for a reason, and now I see why she had to come into my life ❤️🩹”.
- If someone’s asking you for a relationship when you’re still getting over a painful breakup, you can use ❤️🩹 to indicate you’re still healing and are not ready for a commitment yet.
- ❤️🩹 Healing Heart
- ❤️🩹 Improving Heart
- ❤️🩹 Recovery
- ❤️🩹 Fixing the Pieces Back Together
- ❤️🩹 Fix You
- ❤️🩹 Heart With a Bandage
- ❤️🩹 Unbroken Heart