❤️🔥 Meaning: A red heart burning in reddish-orange flames in such a way that the fire covers the bottom of the heart and rises behind it. This emoji aligns closely with the famous phrase of ‘set my heart on fire’.
The ❤️🔥 Heart on Fire emoji signifies intense romance, love, lust, desire, and passion. It can suggest an inextinguishable longing for something or someone. If we were to speak in the language of the ‘Kings of Leon‘, this would signify one of their most famous songs.
How and When to Use the ❤️🔥 Heart on Fire Emoji
- If someone or something set off a burning desire in you, you can use ❤️🔥 while texting someone about it; like “I don’t know what is that he’s doing, but it’s like this burning flame inside of me to go better each day ❤️🔥“.
- ❤️🔥 can also be used to refer to lust and erotic passion. So, the next time you’re gassing up your bestie to go for that third date she’s been so indecisive about, you can use this emoji in that conversation.
- Apart from intense sexual references, ❤️🔥 can also refer to a burning passion within you. For instance, if you’re texting someone about your big dreams and aspirations, you can use this emoji in that context — “I want to be the best in all that I do and nothing less, mate! ❤️🔥“.
- If you’re texting your best friend about a fiery and wild date night with someone, you can use ❤️🔥 in to indicate that passionate memory.
- You can also use ❤️🔥 in the caption for posts that are all about passion, dreams, and desires too. This can be done even while commenting on similar posts or while sending such posts to someone.
- ❤️🔥 Set My Heart on Fire
- ❤️🔥 Sex on Fire
- ❤️🔥 Burning Passion
- ❤️🔥 Burning Love
- ❤️🔥 Heat
- ❤️🔥 Wild
- ❤️🔥 Lust
- ❤️🔥 Steamy Encounter
- ❤️🔥 Flaming Desire
- ❤️🔥 Heartburn (acidity too, hahaha)