👨🦼 Meaning: A full-length profile description of a man with short hair sitting on an electrically powered wheelchair while his arms and feet rest on the armrest and footrest respectively.
The 👨🦼 Man in Motorised Wheelchair emoji signifies absolute dependency, a sense of helplessness, vulnerability and reliance on the wheelchair or those around.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👨🦼 Man in Motorised Wheelchair Emoji
- If you’re texting a close friend about a relative or a close someone who recently began using a powered wheelchair, you can use 👨🦼 in that conversation.
- If you’re starting to feel dependent on someone or something, you can use 👨🦼 to denote that emotion. Like, “Man. I don’t know what’s happening, but do you think I’m being too dependent? 👨🦼. Emotionally, I’m saying”, something like that.
- If you’re a powered wheelchair user or you’re a wheelchair provider or work in a wheelchair providing service, you can use 👨🦼 in your social media profile name (if you want to be identified with your disability or your occupation, that is).
- 👨🦼 can also be used in the context of effort and dedication. For example, if you’re posting a picture of yourself with a powerful caption, you can caption the picture with this emoji, like “All that’s easy is temporary and all that’s worth fighting for lasts a lifetime 👨🦼”.
- If you’re texting a parent or a close family member about some unusual body ache or joint pain that you’ve been having, you can use 👨🦼 in that conversation.
- 👨🦼 Man in Powered Wheelchair
- 👨🦼 Wheelchair User
- 👨🦼 Man in Electric Wheelchair
- 👨🦼 Physically Disabled
- 👨🦼 Man With Physical Disability
- 👨🦼 Wheelchair Friendly
- 👨🦼 Wheelchair Accessibility