👨🦼 Meaning: A full-length profile description of a man with short hair sitting on an electrically powered wheelchair while his arms and feet rest on the armrest and footrest respectively.
The 👨🦼 Man in Motorised Wheelchair emoji signifies absolute dependency, a sense of helplessness, vulnerability and reliance on the wheelchair or those around.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨🦼 Man in Motorised Wheelchair Emoji
- If you’re texting a close friend about a relative or a close someone who recently began using a powered wheelchair, you can use 👨🦼 in that conversation.
- If you’re starting to feel dependent on someone or something, you can use 👨🦼 to denote that emotion. Like, “Man. I don’t know what’s happening, but do you think I’m being too dependent? 👨🦼. Emotionally, I’m saying”, something like that.
- If you’re a powered wheelchair user or you’re a wheelchair provider or work in a wheelchair providing service, you can use 👨🦼 in your social media profile name (if you want to be identified with your disability or your occupation, that is).
- 👨🦼 can also be used in the context of effort and dedication. For example, if you’re posting a picture of yourself with a powerful caption, you can caption the picture with this emoji, like “All that’s easy is temporary and all that’s worth fighting for lasts a lifetime 👨🦼”.
- If you’re texting a parent or a close family member about some unusual body ache or joint pain that you’ve been having, you can use 👨🦼 in that conversation.
- 👨🦼 Man in Powered Wheelchair
- 👨🦼 Wheelchair User
- 👨🦼 Man in Electric Wheelchair
- 👨🦼 Physically Disabled
- 👨🦼 Man With Physical Disability
- 👨🦼 Wheelchair Friendly
- 👨🦼 Wheelchair Accessibility