🐆 Meaning: A full-body, side profile of a leopard standing on all fours, with its tail hanging loose, and one paw held a little higher than the ground level while the face is looking forward.
The 🐆 Leopard emoji refers to a generic leopard irrespective of the breed and age. This emoji signifies speed, grace, agility preying, camouflage, love for trees, and the fancy, and irreplaceable leopard print design.
How and When to Use the 🐆 Leopard Emoji
- If you’re flaunting your latest leopard printed bag, clothes, or even footwear or eye makeup, anything, you can use 🐆 in the caption.
- Do you see a leopard as your spirit animal? Then, you must use 🐆 in your social media profile name! You can also use it if you’re a leopard lover, a super-fast sprinter, or you just find the animal way too fascinating.
- If you went for a safari ride and managed to capture some pictures and close shots of these wild cats, use 🐆 in the caption while posting those pictures, or videos if you shot some.
- If your sports team or sports club has a leopard for a mascot and you’re posting a picture of you and/or with your gang wearing the mascot jerseys, then you should use 🐆 in the captions.
- You can also use 🐆 while sharing funny leopard videos (yep, leopards can be funny too), memes, leopard fails, etc.
- 🐆 Wildcat
- 🐆 Big Cat
- 🐆 Panther
- 🐆 Cheetah
- 🐆 Leopard Cub
- 🐆 Wild Animal
- 🐆 Spots
- 🐆 Spotted Cat
- 🐆 Panthera Cat