🏒 Meaning: A hockey stick with an obtuse design, the pusher at the bottom partially wrapped in white tape or cloth, placed next to a black puck. The 🏒 Ice Hockey emoji is another famous variation of hockey, suggesting both indoor and outdoor venues for the game.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🏒 Ice Hockey Emoji
- If you’re texting someone about your hockey practice or sharing a social media story/post of the same, uses 🏒 in those contexts.
- You can also use 🏒 while letting someone know “What’s up?”. For instance, “Just chilling at my best🏒”.
- While inviting someone to tag along with you to a game, use 🏒. This applies even while suggesting watching an upcoming match on a group chat or a personal conversation too.
- Also, use 🏒 while advising someone about the game, giving them tips, or even while giving life lessons with hockey inferences. For example, “You gotta aim, mate 🏒 Focus, strategize and aim”.
- Use 🏒 while sharing pictures and/or videos of yourself with (or without) your friends at a game (stadium or home). Like, “Friday night scene 🏒”.
- 🏒 Hockey
- 🏒 Shinney
- 🏒 Shinty
- 🏒 Street Hockey
- 🏒 Ice Hockey Stick and Puck
- 🏒 Pusher and Puck