🐟 Meaning: A full-length profile of a blue-skinned fish with varying shades of blue across its body, fins, gills and face. This character is further details with black, blank eyes, an open mouth and a thick gills.
The 🐟 Fish emoji refers to a mundane species of fish, nothing fancy about them, physically (sorry, fish). It signifies marine life, seafood, transformation, gender fluidity and the aquarium.
How and When to Use the 🐟 Fish Emoji
- If you’re cooking some delicious seafood at home, you can use 🐟 while responding to “What’s cookin'” or “What’s for lunch”.
- Once you’re done with that spectacular fish dish, and you’re posting those mouth-watering pictures on your social media handle, you can use 🐟 in the post captions. Use the same while sharing the recipe too!
- If you and your kid are off fishing, and you’re either posting a social media story about it or texting someone about the same, you can use 🐟 in such contexts, like “Finally doing some father-son stuff 🐟”.
- Did you just sense some fishiness about a particular person or a scenario? Are you texting your best buddy about it? Then, use 🐟 to refer to the fishy stuff. For instance, “Dude. I don’t know what’s happening, but something’s just not right with her 🐟”.
- Fish are symbolic of gender transformation as over 500 fish species constantly change their genders as adults. So, with that in mind, you can use 🐟 to refer to such contexts.
- You can also use 🐟 while telling someone about your ‘catfish’ experience. People may be ‘fit, intelligent, sexy and hot’ but they can also may be fake *smirks with a wink*.
- 🐟 Angel Fish
- 🐟 Seafood
- 🐟 Fish Fry
- 🐟 Shoal of Fish (🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟, there)
- 🐟 Bait
- 🐟 Clownfish (Nemo and Marlin from Finding Nemo)
- 🐟 Blinky (from The Simpsons)
- 🐟 Cleo (from Pinnochio)
- 🐟 Bikini Bottomites (from Spongebob)