🐬 Meaning: A full-length profile of a dolphin shaded in turquoise blue and greyish hues. This character has a long mouth, black eyes, a dorsal fin, a pair of pectoral fins and a caudal fin at the tip of the tapered tail.
The 🐬 Dolphin emoji signifies friendliness, high intellect, playfulness, care, and a great attachment to the mother. Dolphins are also light sleepers, it helps them to be aware of their surroundings. So, this emoji can signify light sleep too.
How and When to Use the 🐬 Dolphin Emoji
- Since dolphins are light sleepers or rather sleep only with one half their brains, 🐬 can be used to refer to someone who is like that. For instance, “Oh, no ma. Don’t worry about me, you know I’m a light sleeper 🐬”.
- 🐬 can also be used to refer to a friendly and cute someone; like, “Man, he’s an angel! He’s so cute and charming, I can’t 🐬”.
- Use 🐬 to indicate intelligence and smartness. For example, if you’re commenting on a clever post, you can use 🐬 in such a context, like, “Impressive 🐬”
- Given that dolphins stay closely attached to their mothers for a long, long time, you can use 🐬 to describe or refer to this intense dependence or attachment towards one’s mother. If you’re a mama’s boy, (or girl), you can use 🐬 in your social media profile.
- If you love dolphins and/or you work for the welfare of marine life, especially dolphins, you too can use 🐬 in your social media profile name. You can also do this if your social media profile name has the word ‘dolphin’ in it, or it carries a dolphin mascot.
- Use 🐬 in the caption while sharing pictures and/or videos of dolphins.
- 🐬 Cetacea
- 🐬 Grampus
- 🐬 Breaker (from the Little Mermaid)
- 🐬 Porpoise