🧈 Meaning: A rectangular butter paper or plate with a slab of butter that is sliced at the beginning forming a rectangular buttery piece that’s edging from the bar.
Literally, the 🧈 Butter emoji has a wide array of interpretations; from cholesterol and fat to dairy products and even flavor. Metaphorically, butter can mean a lot of things too, it can suggest a sense of being smooth and maybe even praised/praising.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🧈 Butter Emoji
- If flattery is being extended in your way, some accepted and some just too much, you can use 🧈 as a way of being both assertive and goofy. For instance, “Okay, that’s enough. Man, aren’t you great at buttering up someone 🧈”.
- If someone you just began breaking the ice with was super smooth in asking you out, use 🧈 in reply; it’s workable in a positive and negative scenario.
Positive – “Whoa that was smooth 🧈 Yes, coffee at 5 tomorrow sounds great”.
Negative – “Haha. Nice try, butter man 🧈”.
- Since butter too has a sexual connotation, 🧈 can be used while asking someone to “butter me up” or to “butter my biscuit” (aren’t butter biscuits the best?’).
- Butter can also be used to describe something that’s incredibly soft, almost at an ungodly level. For example, “Omggggg. Those baby cheeks are like shea butter, wtfff 🧈 😭”.
- 🧈 Margarine (how distasteful)
- 🧈 Fat
- 🧈 Slab of Butter
- 🧈 Butter Block
- 🧈 Yellow Butter
- 🧈 Unsalted (or Salted) Butter
- 🧈 Buttah
- 🧈 Buttery