🐈⬛ Meaning: A cat that has a coat of fur which is completely black in color from head to tail, facing left, displaying its whole body in all its all-black, furry majesty.
Although the difference is only in pigmentation, a few cultures hold a superstition that the appearance of a black cat is bad luck, and this emoji often represents that. It also signifies the suave beauty of an all black kitty, and also its (very real) innocence.
Different platforms vary in their depictions of this 🐈⬛ emoji in terms of design.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🐈⬛ Black Cat Emoji
- 🐈⬛ represents not only black cats, but all cats, and can be used to depict any of them.
- A stint of bad luck can be represented with the 🐈⬛ emoji.
- 🐈⬛ can be used to depict an impressive degree of style quotient.
- Witchcraft, goth culture, occultism and other practices known for being “dark” can be represented with 🐈⬛.
- The harmless innocence of a cat can be depicted through this 🐈⬛ emoji.
- 🐈⬛ Black Kitty
- 🐈⬛ Black Cat Body
- 🐈⬛ Kitty Cat
- 🐈⬛ Dark Cat
- 🐈⬛ Witch Cat
- 🐈⬛ Bad Luck
- 🐈⬛ Meow
- 🐈⬛ Purr