🤼♀️ Meaning: A double-charactered emoji with two women clothed in wrestling gears of different colors, while they stand opposite to each other, raising their hands as a way of tackling their opponent.
The 🤼♀️ Woman Wrestling emoji refers to the sport of professional wrestling. However, it can also signify other sports that require quite a lot of physical agility and strength such as rugby and football.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤼♀️ Women Wrestling Emoji
- If you’re a professional wrestler, or you just love the sport, or your latest choice of movie or book enraged you to be a wrestler, you can use 🤼♀️ in your social media profile name.
- Use 🤼♀️ in the caption or within a tweet while posting the latest news of a wrestling tournament or championship that you’re following. It can also be a live stream that you’re sharing via chat or direct message (DM).
- If you’re sharing a birthday post or an appreciation post for someone who’s also a wrestler, you can use 🤼♀️ in the post caption.
- 🤼♀️ can also be used as a goofy and playful way of saying “Fight me” or “Let’s get this over with!”. For example, if your bestie and you are arguing about a color theme for a party you’re going to, you can use 🤼♀️ in that conversation, like “Red and black is a great combination. If you don’t like it, bite me 🤼♀️. I’ll be dressed in what I like!”.
- You can use 🤼♀️ while sharing a picture, video, or a tweet about a wrestling meme, fail, or a funny video where two people or two puppies or cats are physically fighting or even rolling over each other.
- 🤼♀️ Female Wrestlers
- 🤼♀️ Grapplers
- 🤼♀️ Scrappers
- 🤼♀️ Female Fighters
- 🤼♀️ Women Contenders
- 🤼♀️ Combatants
- 🤼♀️ Bone-Breakers
- 🤼♀️ Wrestlers
- 🤼♀️ Rasslers