😾 Meaning: A yellow cat face with perky ears, angrily frowned brows, blank eyes, a tiny nose, and whiskers. The mouth here is a downward curve, adding to the overall ‘pissed off cat face’.
The 😾 Pouting Cat emoji is the cat version of the 😠 Angry Face emoji. It signifies a sense of irritation, frustration, anger, contempt, and a deep feeling of resentment towards something or someone. It can also suggest being stubborn, moody, and sulky.
How and When to Use the 😾 Pouting Cat Emoji
- Send this emoji as a response to something annoying that someone said.
- This emoji can also be a reaction to something irritating that you witnessed on social media.
- You can also send this emoji while talking about something or someone frustrating.
- It can be sent along with something that’s sure to raise eyebrows and punches too.
- You can also send this instead of “Back off” or “Don’t push my buttons”.
- If you want something and your buddies are trying to force you to agree otherwise, send this emoji once they’ve melted your ice and you can’t take it any longer.
- 😾 Angry
- 😾 Pissed Off
- 😾 Irritated
- 😾 Frustrated
- 😾 Resentment
- 😾 Furious
- 😾 Stubborn
- 😾 Grumpy
- 😾 Cranky
- 😾 Sulky
- 😾 Grumpy Cat