👨🦯 Meaning: A full-body representation of a man with short hair, a pair of pants and a tee-shirt, motioning the act of walking by placing one foot in front and the other behind while he holds a cane or a walking stick in one hand.
The 👨🦯 Man With White Cane emoji can evoke both literal and metaphorical meanings. It can refer to a visually impaired man or it can also signify a man looking for direction. It can suggest the act of being oblivious, ignorant, and metaphorically blind to someone or something too.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨🦯 Man With White Cane Emoji
- If you’re posting about a political scenario (if you’re into politics and/or you’re unafraid of posting about it, that is) that is both unfair and ignorant, you can use 👨🦯 in such contexts.
- If you’re talking about blindly following someone or something, you can use 👨🦯 in that post caption or within that tweet. For example, “All these challenges, and people cannot challenge themselves 👨🦯”.
- If you’re reading a book or you’re watching a series or movie and you’re trying to find some direction in it, or you’re tweeting or posting a review on the same, you can use 👨🦯 in those contexts. Like “20 mins into the movie and I still don’t understand why I’m watching it 👨🦯”.
- 👨🦯 can also be a dramatic way of texting or showing someone that you’re leaving a particular chat, conversation or scenario – “Aight. That’s it. I’mma head right out for some fair air 👨🦯”.
- Use 👨🦯 while showing confusion or a dilemma. If you’re posting, tweeting or texting someone about a personally confusing situation, you can use this emoji. Like “I don’t’ know if I have to make eggs or sleep right in because the latter is much easier 👨🦯”
- 👨🦯 Walking Man
- 👨🦯 Man With Walking Stick
- 👨🦯 Blind Man
- 👨🦯 Man With Visual Impairment
- 👨🦯 Man With a Stick
- 👨🦯 Following
- 👨🦯 Man Coming Back
- 👨🦯 Man Walking Forward With Stick
- 👨🦯 Coming Back