🧘♂️ Meaning: A full-body profile of a man sitting on the floor with a calm face while crossing his legs above one another and extending his arms onto the edge of the knees and holding the hands in chin mudra.
The 🧘♂️ Man in Lotus Position refers to a man either performing yoga, sitting in a meditative state, or even indulging in a round of breathing exercises. This emoji signifies peace, calmness, introspection, and a sense of physical and mental discipline.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🧘♂️ Man Sitting in Lotus Position Emoji
- If yoga is your mantra and/or you’re a professional yogi, then you should use 🧘♂️ in your social media profile name.
- Did you just have a great start to the day with some power yoga? Or have you just completed a personal milestone in your journey towards inner peace? If so, you can use 🧘♂️ in the captions while posting related to such themes.
- Are you flaunting a calming playlist that you created on Spotify on your social media story or are you sending that link to someone? You can use 🧘♂️ in both scenarios as a way of indicating the utmost peace via music.
- If you’re posting or reposting about something or someone that made you feel at peace and/or made you rethink something in your life, use 🧘♂️ in those post captions. You can also use this emoji while responding to such posts.
- While posting pictures or videos of you doing yoga or meditating, you can use 🧘♂️ in the captions.
- If you’re posting or reposting a “take me back” picture or video, then 🧘♂️ would be a great fit in the caption, if ‘peace’ is the central vibe of the post.
- 🧘♂️ Male Yogi
- 🧘♂️ Man Doing Yoga
- 🧘♂️ Meditating Man
- 🧘♂️ Relaxing
- 🧘♂️ Power Yoga
- 🧘♂️ Padmasana
- 🧘♂️ Consciousness Seal
- 🧘♂️ Chin Mudra
- 🧘♂️ Sitting in Chin Mudra
- 🧘♂️ Blissed Out