🏜️ Meaning: A warm design having the bright shining sun in yellow on one side, a couple of sand dunes, or what seems to look like a few ant hills on light brown sand and a cactus standing diagonally to the sun.
The 🏜️ Desert emoji signifies a desert, of course. But, it can also suggest many other descriptions and interpretations attached to a desert; dry land, heat, sand, landscapes, endlessness, extreme weather, etc.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🏜️ Desert Emoji
- Beginning with some fun ways to use this emoji; if you’re texting someone about a dry streak, either pertaining to the weather or yourself, don’t shy away from using 🏜️. For instance, “Dude. Six months, okay? This is a six-month dry streak, we’re talking about 🏜️”.
- Similar to the sexual connotation in the previous point, you can also use 🏜️ while referring to friction, dryness, abrasion, and overall not a WAP (it’s the internet world, gotta catch up!).
- Now, the ‘normal’ or ‘ordinary’ use cases. Use 🏜️ while referring to an extremely hot place. For example, “There’s no electricity here and it feels like I’m sitting in a frikking FURNACE 🏜️”.
- Use 🏜️ in the caption while posting or reposting some mesmerizing desert photography; it can be of the desert, camels, cactus, anything.
- If you’re texting your bestie about how someone left you high and dry (implicitly or explicitly), use 🏜️ in that context.
- 🏜️ Dry Land
- 🏜️ Hottest Place
- 🏜️ Deserted
- 🏜️ Sandy
- 🏜️ Arid Land
- 🏜️ Moistureless
- 🏜️ Subtropical Desert